- Women have an Islamic right to respectful and pleasurable sexual experience.
- Women have an Islamic right to make independent decisions about their bodies, including the right to say no to sex.
- Women have an Islamic right to make independent decisions about their partner, including the right to say no to a husband marrying a second wife.
- Women have an Islamic right to make independent decisions about their choice of a partner.
- Women have an Islamic right to make independent decisions about contraception and reproduction.
- Women have an Islamic right to protection from physical, emotional and sexual abuse.
- Women have an Islamic right to sexual privacy.
- Women have an Islamic right to exemption from criminalization or punishment for consensual adult sex.
- Women have an Islamic right to exemption from gossip and slander.
- Women have an Islamic right to sexual health care and sex education."
First a lesbian promoting rights of homosexuals thru quotes from the Quran, which needless to say were all taken completely out of context by her.
Then a rather amusing mixed congregation prayer led by a woman (mix the two genders up and hmmm... you are definitely not concentrating on your prayer, and u can't deny that u buggers ;)
Now, Ms Asra promoting sex outside marriage, just to show how strong a woman she is, and shit. I mean sure, hundreds of thousands of people are having sex outside married on a daily basis, even kids as young as 8. But to have the audacity to preach it to be made legal!
Why do people forget to look at the larger picture. These rules and regz exist so that we can have a stable society. Once you dismiss all the restrictions, society is gonna come tumbling down. The importance of family structure--Anthropology anyone? I bet she failed that course at Univ, if she ever did go to one. Even after having learnt that, people go around promoting having children outside of marriage. Right, so all that years of research by anthropologists is just crap yeah? And now lesbians and whores are going to teach us what the actuall structure of our society should be. If it were a "mistake", it's stillunderstood. But to claim that you did it coz its your right and that you gave birth to the child because its your right, is outright stupid. The person who really does have any rights is the unborn baby. It's that fetus that has the right to come into this world. Ithas a right to its life. You're not doing it any favour by giving it that right. Ha, in fact you're just bringing the kid into a world where he/she will be labeled a bastard, just coz you were a ho. Sheesh. You have your five minutes of pleasure and there's a poor old kid whose done nothing wrong that comes into this world without a family... devoid of a normal life every person has a right to live... without a father... uncles and aunts... cousins... grandparents... family celebrations... without love. What a stupid selfish whore this woman is. What a biatch!
Next, people will be trying to justufy incest with the "consenting adults" crap. In fact, hasn't that been done already? Remember reading something like that on some stupid case... a while back. Oh well, me and my horrid memory.
And the more they keep throwing this crap towards us, the more numb we grow towards it, excepting it as a norm. Taking up the "hell with it, let em do whatever they wanna do, its their life". Only because we don't wanna come across as "extremists", "fundoos", "barbaric" and other such terms whose meanings have been completely perversed.
Its amusing how these people get so much publicity too. Their "revolutionary ideas" are promoted like crazy. Taking Islam back to what it was is one thing, but it seems people just wanna take the world back to pre-Islamic days... and I wonder if there really is a need to? Aren't we already back in the dark ages? All that is wrong is right once again.