Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Stupid MSN Chat #1:
Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: man, I need to get in touch with this chick in college, phone hi off araha hai Blahfied says: lol Blahfied says: kya ho gaya Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: bass pooch taach karni thi k exams kab hain Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: since she has all subs with me, I just keep track thru her Blahfied says: subhanallah Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: ok its all good Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: no exam tomorrow Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: pardy! Blahfied says: u could have just called college in the morning (today and NOt tomorrow) and asked them Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: Yes! Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: *Scream* Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: ROFL! Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: You're totally confused again, aren't you? Blahfied says: are u talkin to me? =S Blahfied says: in fact are you feeling ok? Blahfied says: i didnt respond coz i was lecturing someone =D Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: You are an idiot...ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! Blahfied says: ok, i think some dead bollywood comedians soul has taken control of you. bye. Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: My Precious Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: Awwwwwwwww Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: I need help! Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: Wooooow! Blahfied is sending a sound. Action: Play "stfu" Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: u idiot my dad was with me!! Y'all know, who we are? Y'all know we the stars! says: he was like leaving the room, then hes like what the? stops and leaves again! Blahfied says: good hahahahahahahaahahaha HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hahahaha, serves him right! Stupid MSN Chat #2:
I've tried to go on like i never knew you, I'm awake but my world is half asleep says: btw i heard u are getting engaged I've tried to go on like i never knew you, I'm awake but my world is half asleep says: congratulations
WTH? Just coz I havent logged on to naseeb for months is NOT supposed to be concluded as me having gotten or about to get married. Sheesh. This is like the #$@$!th person wishing me. At least she put it in furture tense. There are peopel who have asked me for my wedding pics too! :-| Stupid MSN Chat #3
Omar: so i saw a girl on naseeb Omar: her interests were: Omar: gardening, needlework, drawing Omar: and that's it Omar: lol Blahfied: i wish i could do that... sounds fun Blahfied: all my plants die lol Omar: are you serious? Blahfied: its not as easy and dumb as it may sound :) Omar: I didn't say it was easy Omar: or dumb Blahfied: and why dont u try ur hand at needle work Omar: I just think it's super homegrown Blahfied: lets see how good YOU are at it Omar: what is she from the 1850s? Blahfied: look everyone isn't interested in the outdoors Blahfied: whats wrong with that? Blahfied: oh please Blahfied: what the hell are ur fashion desginers anyway? Blahfied: theyre doing the same sh*t Omar: ok fine Omar: calm down Omar: geez Blahfied: haha im calm Blahfied: but ur categorizing her as a dimwit poor desi who hasnt seen the light of modernity :) Omar: nope Omar: I have not Omar: I'm categorizing her as an old school home grown domesticated wife-in-training Blahfied: yeah had she put horticultre instead of gardening Omar: lol Blahfied: fashion desgning instead of needle work Blahfied: and some other fancy name like fine arts of the 1850's instead of painting :) Blahfied: she'd be labeled as REFINED and SOPHISTICATED :) Omar: yes Omar: you're right Omar: and I think you bring up a very good point Omar: it's not so much what you do, it's how you do it Omar: you can have boring interests so long as you do them with some style Omar: and as long as you're passionate about them
Damn right I'm right, Martha Stewart Little didnt make it just like that ;-)

No comments: